Monday, March 9, 2009

Stress?? What stress??

Ya think anyone has ever died from being stressed out??

I just wish it'd make me thinner...'cause I'm naesous all the time and yet I eat. Dangit.

I'm just so tired of worrying about the same things - mainly money - and I'm so sick of rejection!!! I guess I have no skill-set to qualify for any job I apply for...and it's frusterating as hell. I'm a good person. I have a great personality and I'm intelligent enough to learn just about anything.

Someone. Please. Hire. ME!!!!

4 comments:

Minxy Mimi said...

I am sorry. All you can do is hang in there and something will come along.
((hugs))

~Chel~ said...

Tag your it Amy!!! Check my blog for details! :P

HeatherL said...

Aww! Don't worry. Your job is coming. I just hope it's one you love.

~Chel~ said...

Tagged again Amy! LOL