Sunday, October 12, 2008

Life's Simplest Pleasures...

Here is a list of some of my absolute favorite things...

The smell of banana bread baking...

Strong, genuine hugs....

Hearing people you love laugh....

Looking thru old photo albums...

Suprising people with little things...

Phone calls from old friends...

Hearing songs you love but haven't heard in forever...

Laughing so hard your face and abs hurt...

Holding babies...

Pedicures...

A cleansing cry...

Waking up to the coffeepot already full...

Long, hot showers...

Sore muscles after a day of working them...

A glass of yummy wine and a good book...

Chocolate...

Finding money in that winter coat you put away 8 months ago...

Kissing your sweetheart and not thinking about anything else...

Floating in the sunshine on water...

Shaved legs...

Good sushi with good company...

The feeling I get after donating platelets - knowing I just saved someones life...

Hearing my son repeat a story or something I taught him...makes a mom proud...

Sleeping in...

Clean sheets...

Getting a good deal on something I've wanted and waited for...

Hearing I've done a good job....

Spending time with my girlfriends...

1 comment:

Minxy Mimi said...

Thats a great list! I agree 100%